- Talk on the Wild Side (Lane Green)
- The Wall (John Lanchester)
- The Grammarian (Cathleen Schine)
- Neoreaction a Basilisk (Elizabeth Sandifer)
- Between the World and Me (Ta-Nehisi Coates)
History: see “Read” shelf on GoodReads
- Resuming writing scripts for Katexic WORD radio segments. Next up: Shakespeare’s Words (or Are They?)
- Choosing words for the (first?) Logocopia ebook
- Investigating ways to produce the Logocopia ebook (epub/mobi, PDF and…web?)
- Scheming re: format and content of Logocopia entries
- Upgraded my Instant Pot and doing a lot of experimentation with it
- Started using a (minimalist) Bullet Journal for daily planning/logging and task tracking
- Re-restarting my meditation practice
Notabilia: Every day (mostly), like a sparkling word machine, we send a carefully chosen (and meticulously sourced) excerpt from fiction or letter, a short poem, provocative quotation, flash fiction, prose poem, interesting list, etc. by the best authors on the planet. A kind of commonplace book, one day at time, direct to your inbox.
Katexic Clippings is a free weekly(ish) newsletter for word nerds, bookworms, art geeks, link lovers and the extravagantly curious. Each issue features a WORD, a WORK, 10 WEB links, something to WATCH and something to make you go WHAT!?
My personal site/blog.
Quotes, passages and excerpts that caught my attention.
Almost every day, like a sparkling word machine, I send a single carefully chosen short poem, flash fiction, prose poem, interesting list, provocative quotation, or brief excerpt from a book or letter. A kind of commonplace book, one day at time, direct to your inbox!
A free weekly(ish) newsletter for word nerds, bookworms, art geeks, link lovers and the extravagantly curious. Each issue features a WORD, a WORK, 10 WEB links, something to WATCH and something to make you go WHAT!?
Weekly WORDy audio essays from Katexic, currently airing as part of Northern Soundings on KUAC public radio.
Some things I’m doing…
- Poetry Month snail mail (this year: a nanochapbook and a broadside)
- making collage envelopes
- obsessing over wood-cased pencils
I still snail. Chris Lott, 6824 19th St W #316, University Place, WA, 98466
I still tweet. Occasionally.
Every once in a while I post a picture. Does that make me an influencer?
Photos of all kinds, most poorly taken.
Writing, reading, word-nerdery.
Education, technology and their intersection.