- Work at UW
- ECT! But with increasing time between sessions.
- Using logseq (and Obsidian) for daily log, tasks, notes, etc.
- Learning to construct crosswords
- Playing a bit of chess and collecting a “few” more chess pieces and boards
- Drinking (and amassing a ridiculous treasure trove of) tea and tea accoutrements
- Learning to live with the puppies (I think we will all make it)
- Still collecting a pencil or three occasionally
My personal site/blog.
Quotes, passages and excerpts that caught my attention.
Almost every day, like a sparkling word machine, I send a single carefully chosen short poem, flash fiction, prose poem, interesting list, provocative quotation, or brief excerpt from a book or letter. A kind of commonplace book, one day at time, direct to your inbox!
A free weekly(ish) newsletter for word nerds, bookworms, art geeks, link lovers and the extravagantly curious. Each issue features a WORD, a WORK, 10 WEB links, something to WATCH and something to make you go WHAT!?
I still snail. Chris Lott, 6824 19th St W #317, University Place, WA, 98466
I still tweet. Occasionally.
Every once in a while I post a picture. Does that make me an influencer?
Photos of all kinds, most poorly taken.