- Working at UW
- Solving (and learning to construct crosswords)
- Playing a bit of chess and collecting a “few” more chess pieces and boards
- Drinking (and amassing a ridiculous treasure trove of) tea and tea accoutrements
- Still collecting a pencil or three occasionally
- Doing sorta’ secret stuff
My personal site/blog. Defunct at the moment.
Quotes, passages and excerpts that caught my attention. Mostly moribund.
Almost every day, like a sparkling word machine, I send a single carefully chosen short poem, flash fiction, prose poem, interesting list, provocative quotation, or brief excerpt from a book or letter. A kind of commonplace book, one day at time, direct to your inbox!
Katexic Clippings Newsletter (On Hiatus, probably forever, the archive has much good stuff)
A free weekly(ish) newsletter for word nerds, bookworms, art geeks, link lovers and the extravagantly curious. Each issue features a WORD, a WORK, 10 WEB links, something to WATCH and something to make you go WHAT!?
Web 1.0; I like it!
I still snail. Chris Lott, 6824 19th St W #317, University Place, WA, 98466
No Tweeting at the moment
Every once in a while I post a picture. Does that make me an influencer?
Photos of all kinds, most poorly taken.